Admission & Curriculum
A candidate will be held eligible for admission to 1st Prof. B.U.M.S. course in academic year on fulfillment of followings.
- The candidate must be an Indian National. The candidate is required to produce proof in support of his/her Nationality from an competent authority to issue such certificate e.g. District Magistrate of Metropolitan Magistrate.
- The candidate must be 17 year on 1st Oct. in the year of admission for admission to main B.U.M.S. course.
- The candidate must be physically fit. The candidate must submit a certificate of physical fitness certificate.
- the candidate must have passed S.S.C. or equivalent examination from an institution situated in the state of Maharshtra.
- The candidate must have passed in one and same attempt Higher Secondary Certificate or equivalent examination from an institution situated in the state of Maharashtra with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botnay and Zoology) at the time of admission.
- A candidate belongs to open category must have obtained not less than 50% (i.e. 150 out of 300) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) Examination. A candidate belonging to backward class have obtained not less than 40% (i.e. 120 out of 300) mark in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) examination.
- Candidate should possess the knowledge of Urdu language up to the level of 10th class (or equivalent recognized) examination from recognized Board/University as the case may be.
- Note: withstanding anything stated in this rule here-in above, the candidate who having passed the qualifying examination in the previous year and has allotted a seat in any course and who after availing of the said seat has completed such period of course absconding, the said will not be eligible for admission.
- An application form is duly filled by candidate.
- Application is filled with ink and clear legible handwriting.
- The application is completed in all respects. (Clearly visible) listed below
- Nationality Certificate / Domicile
- S.S.C. Passing Certificate10th
- S.S.C. Marksheet 10th
- H.S.C. Marksheet 12th
- ASSO - CET / NEET Result & Hall Ticket
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Leaving Certificate (Transfer Certificate)
- Gap Certificate Affidavit (if any)